The hall can be found on the A4177 approx. 4 miles north of Warwick. It is in a good central location, just a stone’s throw from the motorway network (M40), with good off road parking available.
The main part of the building was purpose built in 1924, & hosts most of the facilities. The second & older part which hosts the George Lyons room was once the old school & as yet has not been dated.
The Hall has undergone a full refurbishment in recent years including disabled access & toilets, a kitchen refurbishment, carpark resurfacing, decorating & carpeting.